Detailed information on what's included with your Base Implementation Services
The Client have selected edison365 as the technology solution to meet core business requirements.
This Statement of Work provides the effort and pricing to undertake the implementation.
Where the Client procures more than one module of the edison365 suite, elements of work are repeated to cover the distinct implementation of each module.
These elements are:
2. In Scope
2.1 edison365 installation
2.1.1 Pre-requisites Call
edison365 will meet with the Client IT team to establish that all necessary technical pre-requisites are in place within the organization, so that edison365 may begin the actual technical installation of edison365.
2.1.2 Technical Installation Call
edison365 will meet with the Client IT team and work directly with technical experts to complete installation.
2.2.1 Kickoff Session
edison365 will address the high-level delivery plan, cover key requirements, and begin gathering the necessary information to begin implementation.
2.5.1 Admin Training Session
The admin training session is designed to give practical guidance on how to use the edison365 platform. edison365 will train the Client on the “back-end” of the platform, available only to the administrators. The Client team will learn how to change the configuration, rebrand the tool, and govern idea submissions from users.
2.6.1 Reporting Workshop
edison365 will deliver a reporting workshop to review the report prior to handover, as well as a quick introduction to Microsoft Power BI.
3 Out of Scope
The items listed below are specifically excluded from the scope of this engagement. Should the Client wish to include these into the defined scope later, this will be managed through formal Change Requests and may require additional budget.
- edison365 configuration – no configuration work will be done to the edison365 instance. This means it will be installed in it’s “Out of the box” state, and any further customisation or configuration will be the responsibility of The Client.
- Portfolio Analysis (Drivers, selection & prioritisation)
- Resource engagements
- Integration to other systems
- SharePoint Online workflows
- Timesheet / individual progress collection
- Custom development of the toolset
- Additional instances or installations
- Changes to SharePoint Online (outside of agreed deliverables)
- Data migration
- Any customization / development
- Customer specific documentation
- Microsoft Project training
- Project Planning & Project Management upskilling
- Project Lifecycle Workflow including Phases, Stages and Actions
- On going Support
- End user training
- Reporting development
- Connection to external (non-edison365) data sources for report development
- Publication / distribution of reports
Changes to Scope
Any changes to scope, deliverables or budget will be subject to a standard change request process and will be documented in a change log, estimated, impact assessed and agreed by both parties prior to commencement.