Detailed information on what's included with your Marketing Acceleration Customer Success Services
The Client have selected edison365 as the technology solution to meet core business requirements.
This Statement of Work provides the effort and pricing to undertake marketing efforts in support of the ongoing adoption of use of the platform.
Where the Client procures more than one module of the edison365 suite, work is not repeated to cover the distinct implementation of each module.
It is incumbent upon the Client to prioritize work and marketing effort across the entire suite.
2. In Scope
edison365 will begin the process by delivering a review session following the launch of the Client's platform, to evaluate system performance and employee engagement.
Following this session, edison365 will to produce an action plan that will detail out multiple tasks, ownership, and deadlines.
Over the duration of the contract, edison365 will work with the Client to manage and execute this plan, ensuring maximum adoption, engagement, retention, and benefit realization.
edison365 will produce deliver an 11-month action plan in .xlsx format following the initial launch.
Development of this plan includes one revision to the plan.
This is timeboxed to 2 days. If you require additional support with this, please speak to your account manager to explore pricing and availability.
edison365 will work with the Client to execute the plan to ensure consistent, high quality, targeted communications with key audiences across the organization. Outputs include:
- Periodic emails – up to 10 emails, each up to 200 words in length in HTML or .docx format. These will include imagery and visuals.
- Internal articles – up to 4 per year, each up to 1000 words in length in .docx format. Up to one revision per article is allowed. edison365 will also provide summary guidance on how to leverage these resources.
- Social Posts – up to 6 short form posts, each up to 200 words in length in .docx format. These will be relevant for both internal and external communication. These will include imagery and visuals.
- Interim summary reports – 1 report, delivered after 6 months, up to 8 A4 pages in length in .pdf format. This will include imagery and visuals.
- Case Studies – 1 case study per year, up to 1500 words in length of A4 in both .pdf and .docx format. This will be created after approximately 10 months after the launch date.
2.3 Performance Analysis
edison365 will deep dive sessions with the Client over the course of the year to review the performance of the marketing, communication and engagement efforts.
Performance will be measured against targets set by the Client and agreed by edison365. Expert marketing guidance will be provided in response to this performance.
This may include changes to the action plan, along with the creation and / or provision of new content and material.
There will be 4 of these sessios delivered through the sources of the contract.
This is timeboxed to 1 hour per session. If you require additional support with this, please speak to your account manager to explore pricing and availability.
2.4 Year in Review
After approximately 10 months, edison365 will focus on the development of content and support that celebrates, recognizes and capitalizes on the successes of the past year. edison365 will work with the Client to analyze performance in key areas, including:
edison365 will leverage the insights from this review to produce announcements, posts, collateral and content that summarizes these successes, making it simple and easy for the Client to distribute across the organization as require.
edison365 will also produce a high-level report with key recommendations for a celebration event, to inform future reward and recognition efforts.
edison365 will produce:
- Email – 1 email, up to 200 words in length in HTML format. This will include imagery and visuals.
- Post - each up to 200 words in length in .docx format. These will be relevant for both internal and external communication. These will include imagery and visuals.
- Celebration event guidance – 1 report, up to 2 pages in length in .pdf format. This will include imagery and visuals.
- Year in review report - 1 report, up to 8 A4 pages in length in .pdf format. This will include imagery and visuals.
3 Out of Scope
The items listed below are specifically excluded from the scope of this engagement. Should the Client wish to include these into the defined scope later, this will be managed through formal Change Requests and may require additional budget.
- Outsourced administration – edison365 will not conduct any product configuration
- Outsourced report writing – edison365 will not conduct and report development or customization
- Event management and organization – the report provides high level guidance only.
- Video content production
- Content distribution and publication – edison365 will not push content on behalf of the client, nor will we gain access to internal systems (CRM, website, social media). It is incumbent upon the client to utilize the content produced and handed over by edison365.
- Management of any licenses
- Portfolio Analysis (Drivers, selection & prioritisation)
- Resource engagements
- Integration to other systems
- SharePoint Online workflows
- Timesheet / individual progress collection
- Custom development of the toolset
- Additional instances or installations
- Changes to SharePoint Online (outside of agreed deliverables)
- Data migration
- Any customization / development
- Customer specific documentation
- Microsoft Project training
- Project Planning & Project Management upskilling
- Project Lifecycle Workflow including Phases, Stages and Actions
- On going Support
- End user training
- Reporting developing using any tool other than Microsoft Power BI
- Connection to external (non-edison365) data sources for report development
- Publication / distribution of reports