Overview, Product Features, Architecture Diagram and a Prerequisites List
Table of Contents
edison365projects is a SaaS solution hosted in Microsoft’s Azure platform. The application is built in house and maintained by the edison365 team.
The modern and engaging user interface provides a pleasant user experience for the PPM tool. Projects are displayed using a card interface with key information visible to the users on the card and the project page. edison365projects also provides project discussions making using of Yammer to improve team collaboration.
The interface is responsive and touch enabled for all devices.
Product Features at a Glance
- Intuitive and engaging UI
- SaaS based product in hosted in Azure
- Configured via an intuitive UI
- 1 app per PWA instance
- Key Project Online data surfaced in the UI from the DataStore database
- Project discussions using Yammer
- Resource modeler feature
Back to Top
- Project Online PWA instance
- PWA user account with site collection Admin access and full PWA Admin access for setup
- Access to Project Online SharePoint App Catalogue site for set up
- edison365projects DataStore deployed to the PWA instance with data synchronised. Please click here for the edison365Datastore requirements